Stationery Haul - Kikki K Sale Purchases June 2016

If you follow my instagram or have seen any of my You Tube videos you'll know I love my stationery and can't resist the temptation of a few new stationery purchases on occasion. The Kikki K sale offered just such temptation.



I had been wanting to pick up some filing and organisation items for my study and took advantages of their buy 4, pay for 3 items offer. The pink colour is beautiful and is perfect for the colour scheme I am going for in my study. I picked up a couple of magazine racks and a couple of storage boxes for keeping my study items neatly stored away.




I took advantage of the sale to stock up on my greetings cards. They had some lovely mother's day cards which I'll hold onto for next year and some cute new baby cards that I need for a couple of people later on this year.




I also picked up a couple of cute Halloween items - the garland will look cute against my black fireplace and I might find a little frame to put the "Happy Halloween" greetings card in.



Of course, a Kikki K haul wouldn't be complete without a couple of stationery items. I needed a new desk pad for work and this pad fit the bill perfectly, and was a steal at just £3. The matching pens was obviously a necessity ;-). I picked up a little cloth gift bag which is working wonderfully as a bag to keep my Kikki K planner in.



Finally I picked up this healthy living journal. I have been looking for a journal to track my eating and exercising for a while and thought this looked perfect. I have always found tracking my food is a fantastic way of maintaining my diet and I'm hoping some beautiful stationery will keep me on track. I shall post on instagram how I am getting on.






I have shared my haul on my You Tube channel if you want to see in more detail. Have you made any exciting stationery purchases in the summer sales?
Speak soon x





No comments:

Powered by Blogger.