Planner Goodies & Stickers: Review of The Plump Planner Stickers

I'm sharing another Etsy sticker haul on my You Tube channel today, this time from one of my favourite Etsy shops - The Plump Planner.

I initially stumbled across The Plump Planner store for functional planner stickers and have purchased quite a few already. I have since also discovered her weekly planner spread kits too! I'm sharing my most recent purchases in my latest sticker haul today on You Tube.


The first thing I love about The Plump Planner is the array of choices available on her store. I think there is literally a sticker for every eventuality, but yet Karen still manages to create new ideas all the time. I have a good selection from a "water the plants" reminder to stickers for my workouts, but there are still stickers in her collection I would love to have.



The sets are great quality and often include some fun, pretty pictures.They aren't re-positionable but you get a lot in a set. My "change the bed sheets" set included 72 stickers on two sheets.


The weekly spreads also have a good offer of stickers including normally 8 full boxes and some half boxes. Depending on the set they also include some decorative stickers and some have some check boxes - I particularly loved these daisy check boxes.


Karen runs the Plump Planner alongside her full time job so the shop is not open permanently. Instead she seem to open the shop on a weekend for a few hours and then closes again to work on those orders. The Plump Planner is now on instagram which is a good place to check when the shop opens so you can get your order in. Whilst you have to be quick with your order, it is worth it when you get one!



Finally, I have to say that the price of The Plump Planner sticker sets is absolutely fantastic! Each set is just £1.95 and with two sheets of stickers per set I think this is an amazing deal!

I have to recommend The Plump Planner as a great British Etsy store to check out for both functional and decorative stickers.


Have you used The Plump Planner before? What's your favourite sticker store on Etsy?
Speak soon x

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.